AML - UBO Identification
Complex Corporate structure investigations - AML / EDD - International Bank The Role
You will be responsible for analysing, breaking down and mapping-out complex corporate structures, from high risk jurisdictions globally.
Your ultimate aim will be to identify UBO's (Ultimate Beneficiary Owners) to help the bank fight financial crime worldwide, and to protect the bank from any possible regulatory or sanctions breaches. You will need
You will ideally have (but don't need to apply)
- Prior experience in Identifying UBO's of very complex, large corporate clients
- Experience in working on AML cases with clients based in high-risk jurisdictions globally such as (but not limited to) West Africa, North Africa, Middle East, China, Russia etc.
- The ability to process & prioritise a high workload, whilst working to the highest degree of accuracy.
- Financial crime qualification / certification ie (CAMS/ICA/CISI) or equivalent
- Degree in relevant field such as Law, Business, Economics, Finance Etc.
- The ability to speak an additional language
Please don't hesitate to click & apply if you believe you meet the above criteria & are interested in this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.