AML/CID Analyst # 106532
London Client ID performs the role of a second line of defence within Financial Crime Compliance and processes new UK client relationships across Global Markets (Investment Bank), International Wealth Management (Private Bank) and Asset Management (AM) with specific focus on the Private Bank, with the review and approval of high risk clients.
Client ID analysts verify the identity of prospective new clients in accordance with the FCA rules, the UK's Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG) Guidance Notes and Credit Suisse policies and procedures. In addition, Client ID analysts verify that sanctions and reputational screening has taken place using a variety of systems; ensure that our clients are correctly categorised as Retail, Professional or Eligible Counterparties according to the FCA rules.
You will be expected to gain a deep understanding of how Credit Suisse is organised, which businesses we are involved with, our regulatory risk appetite and the requirements of our Client Due Diligence procedures.
- You will be providing AML compliance advisory support to the Private Banking business and supporting functions on AML policies and procedures
- Draft and implement ownership of the Client Due Diligence procedures within the business
- Provide subject matter expertise around industry standards for client on-boarding when required
- Review the full client on-boarding file which is completed by the 1st line of defense to ensure it meets CS policy requirements prior to 2nd line of defense approval; and
- Participate in business meetings to discuss findings and identify suggestions for improvements to the program and implement training
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- He/She will have previous experience in drafting and implementing policies and procedures
- You will have thorough knowledge of enhanced due diligence KYC and complex structures
- Knowledge of JMLSG & FCA Rules
- Has high ethical and control standards, commensurate with working in a critical control function
- Anti-Money laundering (AML) experience