ALTERNATIVES ANALYST - ASSET MANAGER - LONDON
We are currently working with a London based global Asset Management firm who are looking to hire an analyst to focus on researching and monitoring Alternatives investment ideas.
They are looking for someone who has worked within the alternatives sector before and is able to carry out in depth research to generate investment ideas within private equity, infrastructure, property and any sector that is classified as Alternatives. They take a global, long term, thematic approach to investing. Whilst this role will sit specifically within alternatives, they also invest across Long only equities, fixed income and multi assets.
Responsibilities will include:
• Actively generate new investment ideas
• Communicate new ideas and recommendation changes to the key clients and stakeholders.
• Ensure that the research is up to speed and accurate
• Produce written research within on alternative investments.
• Participating in the investment discussion
• Knowledge of the investment trust and alternatives sector
• A track record within alternatives (3-5 years' experience)
• Excellent oral & written skills. Experienced Excel user.
• Must hold a CFA and/or accountancy qualification.