- £30,000 - £40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
My client is looking for junior to senior ALM and liquidity analysts to join their growing function, covering liquidity, market risk and balance sheet risk with a broad and collaborative team whom are leaders in development and training for their field.
- Managing the ALM models and data interfaces and to produce analyses and reports on the risk position of the Group.
- Contributing towards the development, implementation and maintenance of risk management information systems.
- Developing and producing appropriate risk management reports for Board and ERC committee meetings to support the risk management processes of the Group.
- Developing, understanding and evaluating forecast balance sheet scenarios
- Providing financial modelling expertise within the ALM function to support ad hoc analyses and projects arising within the Group.
- Providing input to the development of staff at the analyst level
- Leading the development of reporting techniques and models to ensure compliance with new regulatory requirements.
- Taking a lead role in developing the understanding of Asset and Liability risk management throughout the organisation.
- Challenging the objectives and activities of the asset and liability risk management processes to aid continual improvement.
You’ll ideally have:
- Previous ALM or liquidity experience (1-3 years)
- Balance sheet management experience
- Experience and have a high level of proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL is desired but not a necessity
For anymore information please contact email@example.com