Our client a reputable Alternative Investments Fund are seeking a "IT/Technical Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting". The IT/Technical Business Analyst will be focused on the legal & compliance system in terms of systems, report delivery, enhancements and management. In addition the individual will be supporting legal and compliance technology initiatives for their businesses registered with the various European regulatory bodies.
Our client a reputable Alternative Investments Fund are seeking a "IT/Technical Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting". The IT/Technical Business Analyst will be focused on the legal & compliance system in terms of systems, report delivery, enhancements and management. In addition the individual will be supporting legal and compliance technology initiatives for their businesses registered with the various European regulatory bodies. The "IT/Technical Business Analyst" needs to know the legal and compliance regulatory and legal requirements, define technology strategies, manage projects, timelines and risks.
- Deliver process and technology solutions aimed at increasing Regulatory Compliance and Legal process efficiency
- Identify and define European Legal and Compliance department's technology initiatives; build out technology roadmap
- Collect, review, and document business requirements, process flows; coordinate design reviews, and serve as a liaison between technology and business units
- Perform complex analysis of projects and clearly articulate and present solutions, rationale, issues, and tradeoffs
- Collaborate with data source system owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify appropriate data resources for Legal and Compliance technology initiatives
- Partner with finance, accounting, technology, and other business functions to drive the implementation of Legal and Compliance solutions
- Evaluate technology vendor solutions to meet regulatory and legal obligations
- Manage multiple external vendors that support the European Legal and Compliance technologies
- Monitor and stay up to date on emerging Legal and Compliance technology trends
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and Agile methodology
- Experience with AIFMD, MiFID II, EMIR, and other regulatory directives and the technologies used to meet those directive's obligations
- Experience with Legal technology evaluation, delivery, and management
- Ideally experience in the Asset Management industry. Familiarity with Fixed Income, Structured Products and Alternative Investments.
- Strong business analysis skill set to facilitate requirements sessions and to communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, application developers, senior business managers, and other team members
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to effectively present technical concepts and methods to non-technical users
- Ability to think critically and solve challenges with innovative solutions
- Experience with project collaboration across multiple functional groups
- Excel in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment; effectively prioritise and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and proactive with the ability to effectively multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Technology experience, combined with Legal and Compliance technology
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most prestigious global alternative investment funds !!!!