ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant from Audit Background Needed for Broad Finance Role within Leading Global Asset Management Firm - Excellent Earning Potential
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
One of London's most well regarded Investment Managers ($100bn+ AUM) are keen to add a bright, analytical minded individual to their Global Finance team. Their ideal hire would have a number of years post ACA/ACCA qualification experience within the Audit department of a Top 10 accountancy firm. The opportunity is very broad and will very much suit someone who is looking to move from practice into the investment management industry to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Qualified accountant, experience of having managed multiple audits across various timelines.
- Working commercial knowledge of various fund structures (including UK OEICs and Unit Trusts, Irish plcs and Unit Trusts, and Lux Sarls and SCSp; across both UCITS and AIFs)
- Ability to embrace change and help identify efficiencies on process to the benefit of wider teams
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders including other business lines and corporate functions across the organisation.
- Proactive and ability to work with minimum supervision (post training).
- Clear communicator, both verbally and written for both internal audiences and external clients.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible to meet workload;
- Numerate with high attention to detail, accounting experience required.
- Experience of working in fund management (multiple asset classes, including private and alternative asset classes)
- Advanced Excel