A/B Testing/Optimisation Developer
About the opportunity Department Description
The Digital Business Intelligence team works across multiple business channels to ensure we understand customer behaviour in order to deliver a superb digital customer experience. The team is global in scope, covering an ever-increasing number of Fidelity's digital properties, with customers in the B2C, B2B and B2B2C worlds. Purpose of your role
This is an exciting opportunity to join Fidelity International's Global Digital Experience (GDE) team and work with the Global Lead for A/B testing to shape and deliver the conversion rate optimisation programme across the business.
The GDE team drives the optimisation programme at Fidelity International, we continually test and learn across all our digital assets to ensure we deliver market leading digital experiences to our customers.
The GDE team places itself in a leading position to respond and adapt in a continuously evolving ecosystem to achieve Fidelity's strategic/commercial goals
As a key part of the optimisation team within the GDE Team, the ideal candidate will possess a passion for A/B testing and optimisation, be focused on building smarter digital solutions and committed to improving the customer experience. Key Responsibilities
Essential Skills / Experience
- Create, manage, and implement testing and optimisation activity across all regions (UK/Europe/APAC) and digital channels (B2B and B2C) at Fidelity International.
- End to end responsibility for the ideation, technical build, delivery and reporting of A/B tests and Personalisation activity.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders in these channels to understand their business goals and develop testing/personalisation activities that support these goals.
- Ensure all A/B testing and personalisation activity has robust, measurable KPIs that clearly show its contribution towards the business' commercial outcomes.
- Use analytics data, insight, and best practice to report on test effectiveness and to inform recommendations that support marketing and product developments
- Be an advocate for testing and personalisation within Fidelity International. Build the profile of optimisation across the business.
- Understand our competitor landscape and share the latest developments within the testing and optimisation industry (share test examples/ideas from other industries).
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Highly collaborative, curious, and keen to learn and adopt new skills to deliver the very best outcomes.
- Knowledge of customer experience measurement / optimization tools such as:
- Adobe Analytics,
- Adobe Target,
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter. Open to change - responds flexibly to new challenges
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills. Ability to conceptualize, describe and analyse complex and abstract problems
- Knowledge of Decibel Insight, VOC tools (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics, OpinionLab), would be an asset
- A curious analytical/commercial mindset to understand our measurement optimisation strategy and help educate the business
- Strong communication skills to work closely with teams across the globe
- Also, nice to have:
- Digital marketing experience
- Agile experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
About you About Fidelity International
- First and foremost - curious and open to learning
- Self-motivated problem solver, and a team player
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong interest in digital technology and its applications
- Appetite to build strong working relationships with teams across the globe
- Open to a diverse culture of feedback and sharing
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.