2nd Line Support
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 May 19
A leading bank based in the city of London are looking for 2nd Line Support to join the infrastructure team. They have a 3k user base with 70 - 80% being resolved at 1st line leaving only 20-30% of the problems to 2nd line. The team is responsible for supporting the UK branch network and all head offices. As well as 2nd Line responsibilities the 2nd Line team are also responsible for new branch roll outs and refurbishments.
- 1st line hunt group overspill.
- Responsible for 2nd line support work, incident and problem management.
- Must manage and look after all software installs along with software packaging.
- System responsible for specific applications.
- Responsibible for new branches and existing branch moves.
- Will have to support on all projects and assignments.
- Responsible for desk moves and changes.
- Will have to maintain assets and reconcilition.
- Colo, DR, BCP testing and support.
- Server administration.
- Generation of documents, FAQs and procedures.
- Would need to provide remote support for a regional head office.
- Would be tasked with the responsibilty of supervising and mentoring junior members of staff.
- Strong 2nd Line Support experience preferably in financial services but not essential.
- Itil Qualified with a strong understanding and experience in incident, problem and change.
- Strong PC/Laptop hardware support experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 Support.
- LAN, WAN, TCP IP network troubleshouting skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of windows server 2008 - 2012
- Knowledge of DNS and DHCP.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage small projects.
- Strong understanding of virtualisation and VMware platforms.