2019 MBA Full-time Account Manager, EMEA
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PIMCO Europe Ltd
- 19 Apr 19
2019 MBA Full-time Account Manager, EMEA
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.66 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,500 employees in 14 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm's current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm's overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process.
Positions are located in London and Munich.
Career Development, Training and Mentoring
The PIMCO Fundamentals training program will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed as you start the program. Formal and informal training will continue throughout your time in the program, creating a rigorous learning environment. The objective is to provide you with a diverse learning experience across products and key disciplines within investment management. In addition, you will gain extensive exposure to industry experts within Account Management as well as other functional teams across the firm. Mentoring is a critical component of your success; you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout the program.
- Pursuing an MBA degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, or other equivalent Advanced Degree as it relates to the position, completion expected between Dec 2018 - June 2019
- Preference for candidates whose field of study provides exposure to finance/capital markets, and macroeconomics, or whose business experience and knowledge is aligned with the position
- Fluent in English; Fluency in additional European languages highly desirable
- Professional experience in European countries desirable
- Strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics and investment finance
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Personable, ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Outstanding analytical and mathematical abilities
- Ethical, collaborative, organised, flexible, self-starter, accountable, humble
How to Apply: Submit your CV and cover letter via your school deadline through this portal.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office