2018 Debt Capital Markets Analyst
Working as an Analyst in Debt Capital Markets offers the possibility to observe and experience the whole bond origination process, from market analysis to client marketing as well as interaction with syndicate and our sales and trading platform.
Who We Are
We are MUFG. With over 350 years of heritage and more than 150,000 employees in 50 countries, we’ve grown to become one of the top five banks in the world.
Combining our global network and financial strength with a dedication to becoming the world's most trusted financial group, we pride ourselves on exceeding client expectations and building long-term relationships. We support our clients and protect their interests with the highest levels of professionalism and expertise, while also serving society and fostering a sustainable vision for growth.
We’re looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join our team, and help us to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Our Debt Capital Markets Team advises clients on capital raising activities and connects them with our global investor base.
Over the past 12 months we have been a bookrunner on EUR75bn+ bonds across dozens of transactions in EMEA region. Notable transactions closed by our primary capital markets platform over this period include major deals for AB InBev, EDF, BP, BT, BMW, Airbus, Telefonica, Schlumberger, in addition to a slew of other transactions in the Americas and the Emerging Markets.
This opportunity offers the possibility to observe and experience the whole bond origination process, from market analysis to client marketing as well as interaction with syndicate and our sales and trading platform.
Your role within the team will be to actively support the bond origination effort with:
• Company / industry analysis
• Primary and secondary market analysis
• The documentation process
• Presentation materials
You will have the opportunity to learn the technical and marketing skills and will be exposed to a diversity of geographic coverage teams.
Join Our Team
We look for talented, motivated and ambitious people who will be able to help drive our business forward. Successful candidates will be/have:
• Degree level educated or equivalent
• Able to demonstrate interest in and knowledge of the Financial Services and Capital Markets
• Excellent communication skills and high levels of motivation and integrity
• Good at problem-solving and analytical-thinking, be innovative and creative
• Able to show technical understanding of debt and equity products and primary markets
• Able to demonstrate strong capacities in Excel and PowerPoint
• Up to 1-year’s experience in Capital markets is preferred.