You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
The Post Trade team is responsible for reviewing their Operational Risk profile and processes with new projects. This is a 1st line Operational Risk role as part of the Post Trade Technology function.
The role will provide oversight for Risk Assessments and ensure that there’s consistency in adherence and approach to Operational Risk frameworks across a variety of different projects.
- Provide oversight of Operational Risk assessments within a variety of Post Trade projects
- Develop awareness of the risk framework and requirements across the business
- Ensure that Operational Risk policy is embedded and that it is in line with 2nd line Operational Risk frameworks
- Create ORA/DORA documentation
- Drive the culture of adhering to Operational Risk best practice
- Review and Operational Risk Assessments
- Minimum degree level qualification or equivalent and relevant further professional qualification
- Proven experience in a risk management role within financial services
- Experience and solid understanding of the COBIT framework
- Extensive knowledge and experience in operational risk management
- Proven experience and gravitas to influence at senior management level
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Group's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.