1st Line Assurance & Audit Manager
FourthLine are currently recruiting on behalf of a client who is looking for a 1st Line Assurance & Audit Manager. The role responsibilities include:
In order to qualify for the role requirements include:
- 1st line sampling across all business lines with testing and reviews of process controls, highlighting control weaknesses and/or non-adherence.
- SLA and 3rd Party Monitoring.
- Support for Audits and reviews of CASS /MIFID2 Transaction Reporting, REP 018 and other Regulatory reporting undertaken.
If you think you are suitable for the role and you're looking to further your career please apply by providing an updated CV.
- At least 3 years' experience in a Middle Office/First Line Assurance Control Role.
- Previous experience gained in an audit capacity advantageous.
- Experience of CASS audits including Rules Mapping, Control assessments and general CASS support advantageous.