• Play a key role in the introduction and roll out of AXA IM’s marketing automation tool, helping to manage the implementation and training globally.
• Develop, manage, execute and optimise AXA IM email marketing programs to support multi-channel efforts including events, webinars, promotion, prospection and retention marketing initiatives.
• Build customised contact strategies for different client segments, working with the CRM team, segment marketing, country marketers and sales.
• Develop and implement scoring and lead management strategies in conjunction with local sales and marketing teams, focusing on retail markets to start with.
• Work in conjunction with local markets to ensure that their local marketing campaign plans are set up properly across various channels in the campaign management tool.
• Build best practice, infrastructure and processes for emails, direct mail management and the use of the campaign management tool
• Develop test and learn plans for optimising targeting, creative and marketing messages.
• Manage external production agency relationships where relevant and support local markets.
• Track, monitor and report on past and current campaign KPIs through google analytics and other measurement mechanisms.
• Gather insights and document best practices from previous campaigns so that we can continually learn and improve future campaign performance.
• Advanced knowledge of marketing automation and workflow management system including; email marketing, personalisation, dynamic content and triggered email.
• 6-8 years’ experience managing email and direct marketing communications, creating and launching email and direct marketing campaigns, delivering above industry benchmarks.
• Proven experience in strategic thinking including the development of contact strategies. Demonstrating an understanding of the full customer journey and the marketing and communications touch points.
• Experience in engagement scoring and lead signalling programme development.
• Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns.
• Familiarity with CRM and database management e.g. Salesforce.com.
• Experience with A/B testing.
• An understanding of key digital channels including SEO, PPC and Social Media.
• Strong analytical skills, demonstrable data-driven approach and an ability to measure campaign KPI’s, and optimise performance to maximise ROI.
• Excellent project management skills, used to managing several projects concurrently, within a fluctuating and demanding workload.
• Fundamental understanding of good email design, digital channels and tactics.
• Demonstrable experience of creating email experiences for specific segments and setting KPIs based on objectives.
• Experience of creating and implementing process and production workflows.
• Ability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders and work with colleagues in other teams across the business to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate campaigns.
• Ability to identify issues and problem solve to ensure successful campaign delivery.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email and measurement.
• Equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
• Outstanding editorial, written and communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of working in financial services
• Content calendar planning experience
• Proficiency of email solutions such as a ExactTarget, Oracle Eloqua etc
• Proficiency of web analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics)
• Proficiency using social listening tools and platforms (e.g. Sprout social, Sysomos)
• Good understanding of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
• Microsoft Office Suite
Language skills required: English and other European Language would be advantageous