Unit Trust Dealer - Investments
Unit Trust Dealer – Investments
Excellent salary plus benefits and bonus
Posted: 19 November 21
Start date: Nov 21 – Feb 22
Meraki Talent’s financial services client is actively looking for a Unit Trust Dealer to work within their expanding team. Reporting to Partner and Head of Dealing, the Unit Trust Dealer will focus on executing the dealing of Unit Trusts, OEIC’s and Collective Instruments for Investment managers, clients and fund managers. Responsibilities of the Unit Trust Dealer
- Ensure transactions are carried out in line with regulatory requirements, client requirements and market guidelines.
- Build and maintain solid knowledge of Unit Trust Dealing and electronic trading system.
- Understand risks surrounding Dealing in Funds and attend annual compliance briefings to ensure skills are maintained in line with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Accurately update and manage records in line with company and FCA guidelines.
- Assist in projects and attend seminars as appropriate.
- Monitor other Dealing positions, ensuring regulatory and market dealing requirements are met.
- Ensure clients are treated fairly and at the forefront of all activities withing the department. Background of the Unit Trust Dealer
- Solid experience in a similar Investments or Dealings position.
- Understanding of compliance, TCF and FCA regulations relating to the position.
- Highly analytical mindset with a passion for investigating and researching problems then suggesting possible solutions and improvements to processes.
- Numerical with a clear understanding of, and the ability to use Microsoft Office applications and Calastone (preferential but not essential).
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you? Sarah wants: Unit Trust Dealer, Investments, Investment Operations
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’