Investment Operations - Fee Analyst
Fee Analyst – Investment Operations
Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus
12 month FTC
Posted: 18 November 21
Start date: Nov 21 – Feb 22
Meraki Talent’s financial services client is actively looking for a Fee Analyst to work within their expanding Investment Operations team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. The Fee Analyst will focus on Account Opening and Maintenance, specifically Fee administration, Account Opening, Static Data and Internal Account Reconciliation. This would suit experienced Financial Services Operations professionals or graduates with an interest in this area. Responsibilities of the Fee Analyst
- Efficiently handle fee responsibilities including but not limited to; maintaining fee static data, loading fee rates, processing fee debts, refunds and reversals and validating fee documentations.
- Provide fee guidance to branches and assist the team with ongoing fee projects.
- Liaise with internal departments and external companies to assist with queries.
- Adopt a high quality culture to minimise error, making sure service levels re agreed and to help achieve set targets. Background of the Fee Analyst
- Experience in, or a keen interest in, Financial Services within a Wealth Management, Banking or Investment firm.
- Experienced across Investment Operations would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of account opening or maintenance (including Fee administration) is preferential, but training will be provided.
- Problem solver with strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you? Sarah wants: Fee Analyst, Investment Operations, Graduate
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’