Corporate Tax Executive
Job Description Summary:
Come and think independently with an organisation that's doing the same. We're determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It's why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It's invigorating. It's inspiring. It's creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let's make change happen.
The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they understand the complex and ever-changing tax system. Join us and you'll provide innovative tax solutions and advice to all kinds of clients of every size grow in this complex tax environment. Our specialists work in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. You'll help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy. Job Description: What you'll be doing:
- preparing tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales, ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance
- building good rapport with our clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service
- preparing and filing ruling requests on behalf of our clients
- supporting managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects
- producing a well-supported piece of technical research to support existing and potential client relationships
Who we're looking for:
- You'll be fully qualified (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent) with proven Tax experience
- Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you'll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You'll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.