Cash Administrator Analyst - Investment Operations
Cash Administration Analyst – Investment Operations
Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus
Posted: 19 November 21
Start date: Nov 21 – Feb 22
Meraki Talent’s financial services client is actively looking for a Cash Administration Analyst to work within their expanding Investment Operations department. The Cash Administration Analyst will focus on receiving, assessing and processing payments and internal cash transfers in addition to checking and processing ISA and JISA subscriptions. This would suit experienced Investment Operations individuals or Financial Services professionals with an interest in Investment Operations. Responsibilities of the Cash Administration Analyst
- Processing electronic cash payments and internal transfers.
- Checking ISA subscriptions and processing through the subscriptions.
- Maintaining payment static data
- Formatting reports and assisting the manager with the production or MI.
- Act as the first point of contact for cash payment and ISA queries.
- Reporting of any suspicious transactions to MLRO.
- Liaise with internal departments and external companies to assist with queries.
- Assist when requested in project initiatives within the Operations team
- Adopt a high quality culture to minimise error, making sure service levels re agreed and to help achieve set targets. Background of the Cash Administration Analyst
- Experienced across Investment Operations or similar including Wealth Management, Banking or wider Financial Services firms.
- Professional and pragmatic approach to all activities
- Problem solver with strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Highly analytical mindset with a passion for investigating and researching problems then suggesting possible solutions and improvements to processes.
- Understanding of compliance, TCF and FCA regulations relating to the position.
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you? Sarah wants: Investments, Investment Operations, Investment Analyst
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’