Corporate Tax Compliance Associate
Job Description Summary:
Come and think independently with an organisation that's doing the same. We're determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It's why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It's invigorating. It's inspiring. It's creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let's make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm.
We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they understand the complex and ever-changing tax system. Join us and you'll provide innovative tax solutions and advice to all kinds of clients of every size grow in this complex tax environment. Our specialists work in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. You'll help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy.
Part of a regional team of 30 compliance specialists, you'll work collaboratively cross service line to deliver the right solutions to our growing and dynamic client base. You'll be given the opportunity and support to develop your expertise and career in this expanding and forward thinking firm. Our Leicester office offers a central location within walking distance from the main train station. Job Description: What you'll be doing:
• you'll prepare detailed/complex tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
• you'll be actively involved in managing client relationships and communicating directly with clients regarding tax compliance matters by telephone or in person as appropriate
• you'll manage your own client portfolio to agreed service standards
• you'll build a good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
You'll demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to undertake the processing of detailed and complex tax returns and review of simple and straightforward tax returns within agreed service standards, while assisting with the coaching and development of junior team members Who we're looking for:
• You'll ideally be ACA, CTA or ATT qualified
• you'll have current tax knowledge and experience
• you'll have experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and computerised tax packages
• you'll be a strong communicator, as well as written and verbal
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you'll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You'll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together