Job Description Summary:
We are a flexible employer and can offer a range of flexible working patterns from part to full-time, as well as working from home.
Come and think independently with an organisation that's doing the same. We're determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It's why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It's invigorating. It's inspiring. It's creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let's make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Our clients operate in uncertain times. It's our job to work with them to help them grow sustainably and fulfil their responsibilities. In audit, we work with clients of all different sizes across many different sectors. You'll work with clients at their sites, getting to the heart of how they work and the challenges they face. Making the most of your audit experience and client management skills, you'll help our clients mitigate risks and work more effectively. And you'll help to shape a vibrant economy and contribute to making sure the whole business community is built on trust and integrity. Job Description:
What you'll be doing:
Who we're looking for:
- In this varied and commercial role, you can expect the following:
- We will empower you to act as trusted business advisers to our clients
- Opportunities to attend and participate in client meetings
- You will be trusted to oversee all aspects of audit for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of financial statements
- Overall responsibility for allocating work to other members of the audit team, working with Associates to ensure that they understand their responsibilities and that any areas for development are identified
- Responsibility for producing commercial management reports and input into sections of the report to management
- You will have experience of leading audits of varying sizes across a range of industries
- A genuine interest in our clients with an ability to confidently discuss business challenges and needs
- We have an open and collaborative culture and as such, you need the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- An interest in maintaining and developing your technical knowledge in order to facilitate and lead valuable discussions with our clients
- Professional qualification such as ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- Intermediate Excel skills are essential
- Exposure to Case Ware is desirable
- Passionate about supporting our clients, you'll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You'll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
- You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
- We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.
Opening Date: 25/10/18
Closing Date: 23/11/18