Special Projects Executive
Today's global marketplace is constantly changing and evolving, but dynamic businesses are agile, adapting to the environment. Working as part of the Special Projects team you will have the unique opportunity to work internally for a variety of different clients to support their business needs and provide a distinctive service.
Job Description :
• you'll undertake varied accounting assignments with a wide range of clients
• you'll provide a hands-on compliance and/or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations
• you'll work across a variety of different projects
Who we're looking for:
The Executive plays a pivotal role within the Special Projects Department here in Grant Thornton UK LLP.
You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
• you'll be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA)
• you'll have experience of working on complex audit, accounting or advisory work and delegating workloads accordingly
• you'll be comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages