We are looking for an expert in recruitment to lead the recruitment activity at Schroders Personal Wealth across all levels and across all areas of the business from Financial Advisers to Head Office and specialist roles. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative self-starter. Working closely with Managers, Regional Directors and Heads of Departments you will be responsible for candidate attraction, hiring, onboarding and sourcing talent, company-wide.
As Recruitment Partner, you're the vital link between the business and candidates.
The role is demanding and diverse. It involves:
- Responsibility for the Recruitment strategy to attract, screen, interview and recruit people who represent our Company values and fit our culture
- Supporting Managers across the business to attract and recruit skilled colleagues to their teams
- Creating a great candidate experience across all recruitment categories
- Developing best-in-class recruitment practices and processes
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring alignment to our core values and legal requirements
- Working with our external suppliers and marketing to develop our employer brand
- Arrange careers activities, job fairs, presentations and job advertorials, editorials, job profiles etc.
- Recruitment for our entry level programmes- graduate management programme, internships, work experience, apprenticeships
- Working with our Business School to ensure our recruitment strategy is aligned to our training and development requirements
- Contributing to wider HR team deliverables goals and providing recruitment solutions for some of the HR challenges within the business
- Excellent Recruitment capability across the recruitment journey - attraction, sourcing, hiring, and onboarding
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure great candidate and manager experience
- A friendly and warm personality, committed to developing people within the business
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the industry and our people
- A resilient nature and ability to take on board feedback to evolve the recruitment processes
- Ability to build great rapport and relationships with candidates, teams and our people
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of business recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
- Ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans are put in place for future
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
Qualifications & Experience
- Wide breadth of experience of recruitment, inhouse or agency
- A strong record of recruiting Technology roles would be an advantage, as would experience in volume recruitment
- Industry experience in Financial Services
- Experience of using Workday would be beneficial
You belong here
At Schroders Personal Wealth, we welcome all. All colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people.
We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us meet our ambitions. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Schroders Personal Wealth is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact and reach their potential.
When it comes to flexible working, we'll do our best to accommodate your needs with our flexible working policy. Please enquire in your interview.
What we'll give you
We offer a competitive total reward package, which means you share in the success you help create.
- A market leading defined contribution pension scheme.
- An additional 4% of your annual salary in a Flexible benefits package that you can select and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction or take as cash.
- 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- An incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and your contribution to it.
Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group's significant customer base, multi-channel distribution and digital capabilities with Schroders' investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities.
Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by our multi-channel customer reach and our global investment expertise.
We aim to become a top UK financial planning business within five years. Would you like to be part of making this possible?
Does this sound like a role that you'd like to know more about? If like us, you're more motivated by customers than by targets, and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led - come and talk to us.