Payroll Administrator - Spanish/Italian Role: Payroll Administrator - Spanish/Italian Location: Leeds Contract: 5 Months
- Responsible for the accuracy of information to the relevant in-country providers - Spanish and Italian.
- Responsible for checking, processing payroll and sending payroll file to & from vendor/in-house payroll provider on payroll data.
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Communicating with and resolving employee issues.
- Resolving queries from employees and relevant bodies and third parties - e.g.: Earnings enquiries.
- Responsible for other ad-hoc Payroll activities including but not only limited to: transferring data to Payroll Finance, any additional payroll runs, manual deductions, making payroll adjustments, manual payment, managing cut off dates etc.
- Liaise with the central finance team to process the payments to the different labour authorities
- Responsible for Payroll calendar and updating various team members
- End to end responsibility for administering all payroll related data including processing starters, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence, employee status regarding right to work in the UK and other ad hoc requests using SAP.
- Detailed understanding of Payroll processes
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems
- Follows plan given by Payroll Lead
- Ensure process documents are followed and updated regularly
- Ensure process controls are in place.
- Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process.
- Work closely with the Payroll Senior Officers and Manager to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practicalities and exceptions
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives per the roadmap defined by the management team and ensure initiatives meet agreed outputs and address customer feedback / improve customer satisfaction
- Payroll certification, or equivalent experience level
- IPP or other recognised payroll qualification - desirable but not required
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP HR module would be beneficial; required knowledge of SDWORX and/or other vendor systems
- Payroll process expertise with 3+ years' experience within an FTSE 250 company
- Depth of experience in working with Third party vendors and various payroll systems
- Able to understand the complexities of the multiple country payrolls
- Experience of actively participating in continuous improvement projects from idea generation to implementation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.