Lead Service Manager - Salary up to £72,933 and 27% Pension contributions. We are looking for a Lead Service Manage who can provide visible leadership for our DaaS Service Management team.
Lead Service Manager - Salary up to £72,933 and 27% Pension contributions. Also offering flexible working, fantastic work/life balance with an excellent benefits package.
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the UK's largest government department. We make payments worth over £195bn a year and support over 22 million people every day. Our agile tech teams are modernising the way we deliver our products and services, so that they work better for us and the people who need them. It's a once in a generation transformation of government services.
We are looking for a Lead Service Manager who can provide visible leadership for our DaaS Service Management team.
You'll provide the strategic vision for service management with a focus on maintaining both the stability and availability of data service products, ensuring service level agreements and key performance indicators are met, championing value creation and modernising service delivery.
You'll be part of our brilliant DWP Digital community. We use fresh ideas and leading edge technologies create innovative, scalable and user-centric digital solutions that make a difference to the lives of over 22 million people and to 110,00 amazing DWP colleagues
Delivery. Work. Projects.
As our new Lead Service Manager:
- You are a key player in the senior leadership team ensuring that proactive service management capability is optimised in order to deliver efficient, high quality customer services.
- You drive the design and implementation of service management across Data as a Service by providing service management leadership to a large number of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Your responsibilities should include the need to develop new processes and standards for end-to-end service management including incident and problem resolution, reporting and telemetry, data quality and cataloguing.
- You will be instrumental in driving service management improvement and transformation across the function, applying modern standards and ways of working in order to deliver a best in class service (e.g. enabling the move to cloud based architecture).
You should be able to demonstrate the following in your application:
- Sound leadership and experience of giving direction on which tools or methods to use, and in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels.
- A strong understanding and application of the most appropriate modern standards and practices including Agile and DevOps methods, across the service management function.
- The ability to determine the strategic vision and direction, positively influences key senior
stakeholders to drive forward service transformation.
- Stay on top of industry best practice and cascades ways of working across teams and the wider communities making operations efficient.
- Understands organisational strategy and objectives, applies strategic thinking in how to provide the best service for the end user while leading and inspiring teams to deliver the strategic outcomes.
- You know how to get the best of underlying services and enhance capability in alignment with business goals utilising modern digital technologies.
Details. Wages. Perks.
You'll join us at one of our brilliant digital hubs in Leeds.
We also have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary up to £72,933, a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth over 27%, and a generous leave package starting at 26 days.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working, flexi hours and flexi days
- Family friendly policies
- Time off volunteering and charitable giving
- Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Working in an award winning environment and culture
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application.