- Being directly involved in providing Investment Advice to Institutional Clients, supporting and leading on this.
- Conducting Manager and Investment research to design sound Investment Strategies.
- Liaise and deal with a variety of clients, including queries, portfolio updates, reporting requirements.
- Good progress/completion of either FIA exams or CFA exams.
- Strong communication, presentation and client relationship skills.
- 3+ years' Investment Consulting and Advisory experience, preferably within DC.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.