Corporate Finance - based North England
- Market Rates
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Blakeney Partners
- 06 Dec 18
Top ten globally operating mid-market M&A advisory firm have a superb career opportunity in Northern England for an experienced M&A professional
Leading, globally operating, top ten, mid-market M&A advisor. Due to continued success in the firm’s Northern office, the M&A team is looking to attract a high performing Senior Associate / VP / Associate Director to be based out of the Leeds office.
The role will allow the successful candidate to work on a broad range of domestic and international transactions for corporate, private equity and owner managed clients leading on deal origination as well as execution of transactions.
- Lead projects (with support from Director/Partner) including being one of the senior points of contact with clients on M&A projects
- Actively managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for the day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions.
- This will include assuming responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution
- Leading and managing the delivery of transaction documentation including pitch materials and client proposals
- Supervising and reviewing financial analysis complex modelling carried out by team members
- Build and develop strong relationships in the market
The role essential and desireable requirements:
- Ideally a (ACA/CA/ACCA qualified ideally)
- Experience within M&A advisory with proven execution ability and origination skills.
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Full UK work permit
- Ideally North UK experience
- TAS or Restructuring experience may be considered