Cash Office Administrator
Cash Office Administrator Role: Cash Office Administrator Location: Leeds Contract: 3 Month Responsibilities
* Process petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
* Process cash allocations in SAP
* Daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts, in multiple currencies.
* Participate in BBS set up projects and transition activities
* Responsible for capturing and documenting processes, as part of the transition
* Weekly reconciliation & replenishment of Burberry gift vouchers
* Production of Month End bank and control account reconciliations for allocated account
* Timely and accurately process intercompany processes
* Perform ad hoc Cash Office Accounting activities Qualifications and Experience
* Bachelor's degree.
* Previous experience in Cash Office Accounting.
* Knowledge of SAP experience (or any other purchasing order systems) preferred.
* Luxury fashion retail industry experience preferred.
* Ability to manage workload independently.
* Track record of working well under pressure to achieve deadlines. Skills
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely to non-finance team members.
* Builds effective relationships through interpersonal skill and technical expertise to aid cross-functional working, delivery and a sense of collaboration and teamwork.
* Proactively asks for and acts on personal feedback, developing a high level of self-awareness.
* Presents a welcoming attitude to change and adjusts dynamically to continuous business change and improvement.
* Capable and proactively takes on different activities in line with business need.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.