DWP. Digital with Purpose. We are looking for a talented Business Analyst, working on some of the most exciting projects in the UK Up to £43,193 plus amazing pension and work life balance.
🚀 Business Analysis that will improve government products and services used by millions of people🚀
- Are you a highly skilled Business Analyst who has experience using a wide variety of tools and techniques within an Agile environment?
- Are you passionate about improving processes to drive the best outcomes for both customers and the taxpayer?
- Are you able to bring together stakeholder requirements and user needs to deliver changes quickly?
If so, we want you to join us at DWP Digital.
Our Agile multidisciplinary teams are using the latest tech, tooling and thinking to transform the way DWP delivers products and services, so they're easier to access and more efficient to run.
We have opportunities across several key transformation programmes including Working Age, Data and Analytics, Digital Cross Boundary Team and Retirement, Bereavement & Care, and Children.
Few other organisations globally offer the opportunity to apply Business Analysis skills at this scale, and with the potential to make a big difference to millions of people.
We want you to be at your best so we'll invest in your development and your career. And you'll have chance to manage our junior BAs, develop your leadership skills, and share your knowledge and experience with the BA leaders of the future.
🎇 DWP. Digital with Purpose.🎇
We're working on stuff that is genuinely massive. And we're driven by a unique and extraordinary purpose.
- You'll join the biggest, best established BA community of practice in UK government with access to all the support and learning you need to be a better BA and grow your career.
- We have 1bn lines of code in over 12,000 code repos and 90+ programming languages. We run around 294 days' worth of testing every day through automation.
- We have a unique purpose. Over 22 million people - 1/3 of the UK's adult population - access our services daily.
- Over 110,000 colleagues and agents use the kit, tools, and systems we roll out within DWP.
- We're one of the biggest payers in Europe with over £195bn payments made annually.
🔎 What you'll need to be successful 🔎
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst, including analysing and refining user and stakeholder requirements.
- Experienced in using a wide range of analysis techniques to understand problems, identify improvements and make recommendations.
- Identifying and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- You've worked on changes end to end, from inception to delivery
Details. Wages. Perks.
You'll join us in your choice of our digital hubs in Leeds or Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Our hybrid working offer means you can work from home about 60% of the time.
We offer flexible hours, and flexible working so you can do your job in a way that works for you.
Pay for this role is up to £43,193
Our pension offer is great too - with over 27% pension contributions. For a starting salary of £40,000 that would mean DWP put nearly £11,000 in your pension pot every year.
💜 Some of the benefits our team love 💜
- Generous leave package starting at 26 days, rising further with service
- Extra days off using flexi time (up to 3 a month)
- Flexible working options to enable you to achieve the work life balance that is right for you including part-time, flexi time and job sharing
- Civil service pension with employer contributions of over 27%
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs.