- GBP440 - GBP450 per day +
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 21 Mar 19
BA - Cash & Collateral Workstream This position is for a Business Analyst working on a Business to Business programme for a well-known high-street bank. This role will be working on a Cash & Collateral work stream. The right candidate for this BA role will need the ability to develop plans and create transition strategy for business change. Be Able to Develop and implement a customer treatment strategy including stakeholder engagement and authorisation. Also deliver readiness and implementations plans and see through to Live.
- Motivated and self-started individual with a passion for change
- Interprets data and manages the efficient and effective production of high quality information, analysis and research, anticipating stakeholder needs.
- Provide complex analytical/research advice and recommendations to the business, using own judgement as to when more complex issues require escalation.
- Deliver day to day support for own project workstream including plan progress and reporting status, project specific planning and tracking; through research and data analysis which inform business decisions.
- Manage and minimise risks.
- Engage stakeholders, clarifying requirements for the purpose of optimising business results.
- Comfortable working with Project Manager & Lead Business Analyst as well as business stakeholders and external 3rd parties
- Previous Business Analyst & Project Manager equivalent experience
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Understanding of As-Is processes and development of changing process to implement the To-Be
- Experience with Microsoft tools including Project, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint and MSP
- Able to manage a budget assigned to the workstream and the ability to identify and flag any future risk to budget
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales