Assistant Compliance Monitoring Manager
- Salary: Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Looking for an Assistant Compliance Monitoring Manager to join our Compliance department. You will play an active part of the management team setting the direction of activity for the Compliance Monitoring team including responsibility for the compliance universe and overall delivery of the plan.
About the role
You will play an active part of the management team setting the direction of activity for the Compliance Monitoring team including responsibility for the compliance universe and overall delivery of the plan. You will also support the team to oversee, promote and provide a compliance standards culture and maintain a strong and independent second line of defence with the Society. Additional responsibilities include direct line management responsibility within the compliance monitoring team, undertaking review activity as required, acting as a key compliance representative on projects, working groups or committees as required and providing advice and support to the business as appropriate.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
- MCOB Handbook - experience of the application & oversight of MCOB related regulation essential.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Full CeMAP or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Previous experience in an oversight role in 1st, 2nd or 3rd line level is essential.
- Management experience is essential
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work to deadlines and within set service standards.
- Computer literate.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal).
- Influencing skills.
- Stakeholder management.