Apprenticeships – Operations & Delivery Manager - CSL
- Leeds, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Nov 18
Deep knowledge of apprenticeships, including the development of apprenticeship operations. Strong communication and relationship management skills Proactive approach to problem solving Ability to prioritise a range of tasks to ensure deadlines are met Flexible approach to work
Apprenticeship industry or further education experience:
- Experience of managing assessors/skills coaches/apprenticeship facilitators in a training provider, employer or college
- Awareness of apprenticeship management information systems
- Knowledge/experience of OFSTED, the Common Inspection Framework and quality processes
- Knowledge/experience of ESFA Apprenticeship Funding Rules
- Understanding of Apprenticeship standards and frameworks
- Excellent accuracy and organisational skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with learners and clients
- Qualified teacher or assessor desirable
- Experience of managing subcontractors desirable
- To ensure the effective delivery of KPMG apprenticeship programmes namely; Fast Track Level 4 Project Delivery, Finance and Policy apprenticeships in line with CSL, ESFA and Ofsted requirements
- To line manage the team of apprenticeship facilitators ensuring effective performance management, standardisation, cover, caseload management and deployment.
- To ensure the effective running of KPMG sub contacted apprenticeship programmes by working with existing and new partners and the KPMG contracting team.
- To develop the Apprenticeship curriculum in line with CSL requirements and the KPMG Curriculum team
- To contribute to the Self Assessment Review and Quality Improvement Plan for apprenticeships in partnership with the Quality and Compliance Manager.
- To manage and maintain learner progress on apprenticeship programmes by ensuring effective contact is maintained with learners and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to.
- To ensure timely progress towards End Point Assessment securing successful achievement for apprentices.
- To be involved in learner sign ups/inductions and the provision of effective Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) to apprentices in conjunction with the Apprenticeships team
- To provide a quality service to all stakeholders, learners and clients
- To respond and resolve apprenticeship issues and complaints in conjunction with other members of the Apprenticeship team, the Service Centre, CSL and Civil Service Departments ensuring responses are within SLA timescales.