Senior BA and Change Manager
As a Barclays Senior Change Business Analyst, you will provide a bridge between business and technical teams. You will be responsible for taking and translating user requirements from concept through build and test into implementation. Being a Senior Change Business Analyst entail you to become the conduit for two-way interaction between front office and technology developers to ensure that system enhancements are understood by all parties and deployed to the end user successfully.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
• Providing key stakeholders with the analysis, identification and delivery of high quality solutions ensuring that tight delivery times are met
• Ensuring delivery to end users is of a high quality through excellent process controls, data quality reviews and an in depth knowledge of source systems and end user requirements
• Identifying, planning & controlling business analysis related activity on a business change project from initial scoping, requirements gathering, through to operational design
• Managing and supporting the implementation of technology change into the business as required
• Driving forward continual improvement of BAU processes by identifying areas for improvement, raising awareness with key stakeholders
• Engaging with stakeholder to develop and implement solutions that are fit for purpose What we're looking for:
• Experience of working collaboratively with pan product Business Stakeholders across different department and regions in an Agile environment
• Engage with stakeholder to develop and implement solutions that are fit for purpose
• Expertise of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects gained in the Financial Services Industry
• Ability to maintain oversight of project impacts and businesses impacted, initiating actions to minimise disruption to the business Skills that will help you in the role:
• Professional Project Management qualification
• Recognised Business Analysis and Process Improvement qualifications (Lean, Six Sigma)
• Exceptional analytical, organisational and documentation skills with an ability to identify issues, develop and implement practical solutions Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.