Salesforce Business Analyst
As a Barclays Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be the key player between business stakeholders and the development team, gathering business requirements, converting them into user stories, solutioning and managing technical developments through to testing and release. You will join at an exciting time for the department, working in tandem with both colleagues at Radbroke Technology Centre in Knutsofrd and the wider Development Team in Pune, India.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
• Defining, analysing and documenting requirements for initiatives which require Salesforce implementation
• Creating Salesforce technical solutions to address business needs considering Lightning Component design and customisation
• Being a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert who can act as the bridge between the Business, IT and other Businesses
• Working with the business to determine and document clear and concise business requirements
• Assisting in the preparation and execution of User Testing including Impact Analysis and working with IT groups to convert requirements into specification
• Developing and delivering user procedures and training as well as identify/anticipate obstacles and analyse and propose resolutions
• Understanding the impact of proposed changes on business areas and processes
• Facilitating technical team stand-up calls to ensure timely and quality sprint delivery What we're looking for:
• Salesforce Certified Professional with a strong exposure to Salesforce Sales Cloud in the new lightning framework
• Extensive experience in Salesforce Business Analysis in Financial Services industry (Front Office and Client Servicing Departments)
• Good analytical skills, methodical approach with good attention to detail
• Team player; someone who will make a contribution to areas outside their remit and appreciates the bigger picture Skills that will help you in the role:
• Exposure to Salesforce Service Cloud and Einstein Analytics (including Shield implementation)
• Strong presentation skills (PowerPoint) Where will you be working?
The Barclays Technology Campus, just outside Manchester, is our transatlantic tech command centre for information security in the UK. It's the vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. Radbroke is a place where big ideas become realities. Where the talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.