- Knutsford, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclays UK
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
About Open Account Technology
The Open Account Technology team supports technology change and Level 3 Production support for the Open Account applications which support our business departments across Product, Operations, Relationship Managers, Risk and Audit Managers and Business Development Managers. An AGILE SCRUM methodology is the primary delivery method followed.
Overall purpose of role
- To provide objective analytical insight working with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) on BAU activities and business change.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements to be delivered by the project development team
- To initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis in order to influence the decisions made by Product and Service Owners.
- Provide support to the development and test teams during the full delivery lifecycle.
- Champion the DDLA and BACL delivery methods which are being adopted by PCB
- Manage specific business analysis work streams to meet targets
- Provide data analysis and scenario modelling
- Provide objective analysis of SME output
- Provide analytical support to management and the PCB Personal leadership team where appropriate
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Support the Teams in defining and prioritising tasks and producing the relevant definition / Viability Assessments and supporting documentation
- Report progress regularly to the Scrum Team, Scrum Master and Product Owner
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Strong analysis skills/experience
- Process / design mapping
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting deliverables within tight time lines
- PCB operational landscape knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of Sales Finance is a plus
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Industry standard BA qualification
- Understanding of AGILE methodologies
- Requirements gathering, analysis and definition
- Process analysis, mapping and design
- Business analyst methods and disciplines
- Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
- With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
- All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity