Senior Online Marketing Manager, Social Media
- £65,000 GBP
- Kingswood, England, United Kingdom Kingswood England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
My client a leading financial services organisation based in Surrey, are looking to hire a Senior Online Marketing Manager to specialise in Social Media for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Senior Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering Social Media marketing campaigns, programs and initiatives in support of the wider UK marketing team.
You’ll join us at an exciting time of transition, having recently moved to a new Tier 1 marketing automation system. Heading up a small team including one other Social Media marketing specialist and a Graduate based in our Surrey office you will play a key role in creating and delivering an ambitious, but achievable, Social Media marketing strategy.
You will lead the development and implementation of our B2C & B2B social media marketing activity, covering three UK business lines. You will also need to liaise with your counterparts in Asia and Europe to ensure local social media across each of the regions remains consistent. Knowledge of the social media marketing sector, best practice and optimisation including previous experience of Adobe Suite, Marketo and social media tools such as Sprinklr will be essential in helping improve our multi-channel propositions.
On a day to day basis you will be liaising with stakeholders regarding content, scheduling and reporting – plus making suggestions on how to improve procedures and processes to deliver increments in key metrics such as engagement rate, reach and cost per conversion.
Through a sound understanding of the role of content you’ll help ensure the right content reaches the right people at the right time in an effort to convey open, clear and insightful online communications that drive greater levels of engagement. Close collaboration with the Email Marketing team is expected to help improve integration and lift our content marketing efforts to a new level. A good understanding of the asset management industry is therefore desirable, although originating content is not a responsibility of the team.
Previous experience of managing social media simultaneously for multiple brands, preferably in a regulated industry will be particularly helpful.
Through previous experience of Marketo, Sprinklr, Google and/or Adobe analytics you will be responsible for delivering accurate reporting and evaluation of campaign data. The recommendations you make from the analysis and insight gleaned from Social Media performance will drive better engagement, more effective user journeys and ultimately conversions.
Overall Social Media Channel Strategy, Optimisation & Responsibility
- Development, Understanding, Delivery and Reporting of our UK Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Increasing engagement levels
- Increasing the ROI of Social Media
Management & Optimisation Individual Social Media Channel Operations
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of all social media campaigns
- Understanding of how Social Media supports campaign planning objectives
- Thought leadership to each business channel on how they can effectively utilise and optimise their social media marketing
Social Media Compliance & Data Protection
- Operating as a subject matter expert.
- Knowledgeable on UK Data Protection Acts
Social Media Metrics
- Understanding the process for monitoring and reporting social media effectiveness, engagement and business conversion results.
- Responding to results as appropriate to enhance the performance of social media campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and industry knowledge, sharing relevant updates and best practice with the team.
Social Media Budget, Forecast & Agency Lead
- Responsibility for management, forecasting and accounting of allocated social media marketing funds
- Spend, ROI and profitability reporting
Channel Dynamic Content & Personalisation Optimisation
- Understanding and applying the capabilities of channels for content and personalisation to optimise social media performance
- Keeping up to date with the latest capabilities and best practice around personalisation
Social Media Competitor Positioning
- Keeping abreast of competitor positioning and social media activity, through internal updates and proactive research.
- Ensuring information is shared with team, and that action is taken where appropriate to strengthen our competitive position.
Multi-Channel and Email Integration
- Use social to grow email subscribers list
- Integration with email to improve the content marketing experience
- Use email to promote sharing on social and grow social followers.
- Understanding the relationship between SEO & Email
- Use SEO to grow social followers