CSR & Employee Engagement Manager
- Kingswood, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
You will operate at both the strategic and operational level to deliver on an ambitious Global CSR & Employee Engagement programme
You will be the lead for two key areas; CSR and Employee Feedback and Engagement
Overview of the role:
- Set the strategic direction for the company’s approach to CSR and put in place measures that ensure these objectives are being met.
- Work with senior leaders across the business to ensure CSR activity is meeting their needs and, where appropriate, engage with clients.
- Manage global CSR campaigns and administer the grant matching programme, including liaison with the Charities Aid Foundation
- As CSR global lead, set the strategy and guide local CSR committees around the world.
- Ensure that each location has a staffed and functioning CSR Committee
- Set and manage the annual budget for each CSR Committee
- Provide oversight and governance of all CSR Committees and provide periodic management reporting of activities
- Liaise with major charity partners in order to maximise opportunities for visibility and support within agreed campaigns
- Close alignment with HR, Diversity and Inclusion and other key stakeholders to agree and set out major themes and events as part of strategic plan and supporting comms plan.
- Set the strategic direction around why employee engagement surveys matter and engage with key stakeholders to ensure their buy-in and commitment to participating in surveys.
- Own and manage the planning, coordination, delivery and reporting of the employee surveys (regular in-depth and identified pulse surveys).
- Manage data analysis, both at a high level and through liaison with vendor, and help explain and guide key stakeholders on their results.
- Identify the key outputs from the survey and how the results will be used to drive greater levels of colleague engagement.
- Set and monitor global action plans and report on progress.
- Work with senior stakeholders in the business to ensure actions arising from the survey are being followed up
- Responsible for regular communications on progress at both a global level and supporting teams to communicate on a local basis.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an international employee communications function, ideally within Financial Services
- Project management skills, knowledge of survey construction and analysis
- Experience with CSR programmes and the charitable sector
- Proven track record in successful employee engagement
- Experience of using digital and social media in employee communications
- Critical judgement of what makes for effective employee communications, and the ability to make the case in support of this to senior levels of management if required
- Comfortable and confident communicating directly with different functions and levels of seniority, including Global Operating Committee members and senior management
- Experience working in a matrixed, international and multi-cultural organisation
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to win support by influence rather than authority
- A record of achieving results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Willingness to explore new approaches to increase efficiency and improve processes without sacrificing creativity or quality
- Exceptional organisational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentational skills, both in writing and in person