Project Co-coordinator - Construction - Manchester
- £200 per day
- Irlam, England, United Kingdom Irlam England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Project Co-ordinator - Global Management Project coordinator - Constuction We are supporting the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Based in Manchester we need an experienced project manager to support the operation for at least 12 months.
Project Coordinator/Project Manager
The purpose of the job is to lead the allocated project(s) to ensure the projects are delivered on time, to cost and quality. To develop relationships with the key team members in order to motivate and drive the project forward. Ensuring timely reports are produced to communicate project progress to the Senior Leadership Team.
This is an exciting opportunity in Manchester and we are looking for individuals that posses:
- Job related experience in the project management field and a equivalent professional qualification
- Must have very strong leadership and interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of project management software - MS Office
- Knowledge of company policies and processes, and company products and customers is highly desirable
Get in touch directly for more details, this is an immediate opportunity.