Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
Link Asset Services currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Loan Administrator – Redemptions professional to join our growing organisation. As part of Asset Services, we manage regulated and unregulated mortgages on behalf of lenders and investors. We act as Primary, Special and Master Servicer across a range of products among the Commercial, Residential and Buy to Let markets for a range of clients from new lenders to institutional investors from our base in Ipswich.
As Loan Administrator within our Redemptions Team, you will provide a primary service in relation to mortgages and loans across all residential portfolios that we as a company administer.
Day to day you will ensure the following is carried out efficiently, effectively, and within SLA and industry procedures:
• Mortgage accounts are redeemed
• Security is released
• Title Deeds are released
• Title Deeds and loan file movements are controlled
General day to day tasks:
• Understand the terms and conditions of a borrowers loan so that they may be clearly explained to, and met by, the borrower and to ensure the Deeds received are correct.
• Ensure information relating to borrowers and their loans is current and accurately recorded on our systems.
• Ensure that borrowers are correctly informed of payments due and that the collection of the required payment is made promptly and accurately.
• Receive and resolve any queries from clients, borrowers and their advisors in relation to the redemption of the mortgage or the Deeds records.
• Ensure clients have First (or as anticipated) Charge and there are no Restrictions which might risk the Security.
• Log the Deeds to our computer systems
• Receive, check and issue deeds packages, ensuring Deeds and files are delivered
• Excellent communicator at all levels - both verbal and written
• Experience in using Microsoft Office packages
• Effective time management skills - to manage caseload to meet deadlines
• Reasoning and Mathematical skills - in order to calculate affordability and assess circumstances
• Attention to Detail - Recording of information must be accurate, factual and professional
• Minimum of Grade C in GCSE Mathematics and English, or equivalent
• Negotiator and Influencer - to be able to encourage open dialogue with the customer to gain trust and understanding of what a good resolution
• Empathetic manner - be able to confidently deal with difficult conversations whilst showing empathy and dealing sensitively, but appropriately
• Comfortable working within an FCA regulated environment working to the applicable rules and regulations
• Previous experience within the Mortgage/Collections industry
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…