Head of Regulatory Reporting
- GBP85000 - GBP110000 per annum
- Horsley, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
Head of Regulatory reporting responsible for PRA reporting, Bank of England returns, supervising the regulatory team and managing senior stakeholders in the front office.
A very broad role as Head of Regulatory reporting for a rapidly expanding Private Equity backed Emerging Markets Bank based in Surrey
As Head of Regulatory Reporting you will be:
- Responsible for the accuracy of daily capital and liquidity reporting, ensuring that any changes to regulations are reflected
- Ensuring that all regulatory returns are correctly uploaded to regulators (notably using either GABRIEL or OSCA) and on a timely basis
- Preparing regulatory returns both using third party software (currently Wolters Kluwer OneSumX software) and manually as appropriate.
- Updating regulatory reporting scripts and capital requirements to ensure new products are reported correctly
- Management, encouragement, development and training of team
- Proactive review of regulatory papers and forward planning
- Ensuring correct regulatory (internal and external) reporting of new products
- Working with internal and external auditors
- Assisting with the preparation of ICAAP and ILAAP
The ideal candidate needs to have experience of working in a regulatory reporting role in a corporate bank, ideally with exposure to Trade Finance, FX, Payment Services and Derivatives. Strong leadership and commercial acumen is a must.
An excellent opportunity to join a Private Equity Back Emerging Markets bank based in Surrey. The bank has a very interesting expansion and investment plan.