Graduate Helpdesk Engineer, Technology
- May 28, 2021
If you've just finished school or college, and gained A-levels or BTECs, and you're not sure that university is for you, then this Apprenticeship provides you with a chance to first step. Graduate Service Desk Analyst, Technology, Horsham, £22,000 - £25,000 Sector
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to upskill by joining a Fast-Track Programme. With additional support in working towards achieving the ITIL V4 qualification. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive individual with a passion for Technology. Overview:
A renowned specialist financial services organisation based in Horsham are looking for well-rounded graduates, with a recently gained computer networking or Tech qualification, who are determined to excel. We are looking for someone who gets a real buzz out of technology, has a mind for problem solving and a flair for providing excellent customer service.
You'll be part of the new Technology Operations
team, home to a growing team of Service Desk Analysts
OR Cyber Security Operations
, responsible for cyber defence for the business. So, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn, loves a challenge and is able to handle working in a fast paced environment. The Company:
A global organisation that operates nationwide, they have the resources and proven inclination to invest in your career! In order to qualify for the role - you must have a completed course in either computer networking or one exclusively in Tech and available to start in September 2021
As a Graduate Service Desk Analyst, the successful candidate will have a technical footing, which will be embellished by supplemental internal training. You'll be heavily involved in technical consultation - and the role paves the way for numerous avenues of progression!
You will troubleshoot, allay and fix issues and problems that our client's customer base run into.
A comprehensive benefits package awaits the successful candidate! A starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000,
excellent scope for progression and a welcoming working culture with regular socials are all offered by the company! The Role:
Benefits/What you get:
- Enhance your existing technical expertise by learning about the company's product, services and marketplace
- Internally ensure that all processes are running smoothly, analysing how best to improve these processes
- Troubleshoot effectively and calmly - fixing problems for internal teams and external customers as and when they arise
- Maintain and monitor client systems to ensure faults are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Work within SLA's and adhere to business support processes
Who are we looking for:
- A competitive basic salary of between £22,000 - £25,000
- A welcoming working culture with regular socials
- On site Gym and subsidised restaurant and coffee shop facilities
- Excellent scope for progression
- Healthcare/Pension scheme
- Recently gained A-levels or BTECs, standard in a computer networking or Tech discipline
- We will also consider applicants with some IT support experience
- Driven and ambitious
- Commercial acumen
- Fantastic interpersonal/communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.