Digital Marketing Events Manager
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Events Manager in Horsham
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for an Permanent Digital Marketing Events Manager in the Horsham area. The main purpose of this role is responsible for the design, implementation and management of a range of online & offline communications to drive delegate sales, industry engagement and build our brands
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 Depending on Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation, distribution and analysis of marketing campaigns via email, SoMe, mobile Apps and web
- Responsible for the design, implementation and management of a range of online & offline communications
- Digital Marketing expertise to build the brand.
Key skills required:
- Advanced skills in email marketing campaigns (ie. Mailchimp).
- Advanced skills in web site CMS (ie. WordPress)
- SEO/organic optimisation. PPC campaigns.
- Familiarity with MacOS environment and software.
- Strong analytical skills | Excellent writing/editing skills.
- Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines whilst keeping calm under pressure.
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your most up to date cv.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.