Compliancy Services Ltd is one of the UK's leading providers of financial compliance consultancy and regtech services. We are an award-winning company that helps firms become authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (‘PRA’), as well as helping them with their ongoing regulatory compliance obligations. We offer a range of services spanning many financial sectors including Banking, Capital Markets, Claims Management, Consumer Credit, Crowdfunding, Cryptoassets, Fintech, Insurance and Payment Services.
Our mission is to build trusted relationships with our clients, provide advice and guidance, and manage their ongoing compliance and regulatory obligations by empowering their staff with focused compliance training and knowledge. Our current workforce is made up of ex-regulators, industry experts, compliance professionals and entry level professionals. We have experienced year-on year financial growth and positive workforce expansion and we are now looking to recruit our next intake of entry level compliance associates looking to start a new career in financial regulation.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
• You will embark your career with a solid onboarding program and be enrolled in our Compliance Academy, where you will develop a set of skills that will enable you to become competent in advising clients on financial regulation
• You will work with a highly engaged collaborative team, learning from experienced industry leaders and be exposed to a variety of financial services sectors
• You will project manage FCA applications for clients, as well as provide them with guidance and advice to help them manage their ongoing regulatory activities
• You will create bespoke client documents, undertake projects such as producing Compliance Manuals, reviews as well as advise on policies and procedures
• You will learn to proactively account manage, building trust and cementing client relationships
• You will have high levels of empowerment with the opportunity to make a real difference. We don’t micro-manage, so you will have responsibility for your own projects, research and learning within a stimulating environment.
• You will be exposed to different financial services sectors and be able to find your own technical business sector preference, enabling you to carve out your career and drive your ambition to become an outstanding financial compliance expert
• You will exemplify the firm’s Values in what you do and, in particular, ensure quality in everything you do both individually and as part of a team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• We are looking for entry level candidates who have an understanding of financial regulation or had some exposure to financial services
• Candidates with a Business, law or financial related degree are likely to be most suited for this role, however those who can demonstrate knowledge of financial regulation will be considered
• You must have a keen interest in progressing a career in financial compliance
• You will work in our office in Hitchin, Hertfordshire which is 30 minutes by train into London Kings Cross
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• High levels of empowerment with the opportunity to make a real difference to our firm and our clients
• An enviable client base and exposure to varied and challenging projects in a supportive environment
• A diverse and inclusive team that set high standards, pull together to make it happen and never settle for the status quo
• A challenging, yet stimulating, ‘can do’ business environment with scope to build and drive your career
• A competitive salary with a range of benefits including health care, health cash plans, pension, access to our staff benefits discount platform, flexible working and generous annual leave and a fun team to work with including lots of social events.
The role is a permanent role, worked over 5 days, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility. The role is based in our Head Office in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, however, currently, applicants will be expected to work in a hybrid fashion, being based at home and in the office for an initial temporary period whilst we review our safe working and ’new normal’ arrangements. For more information about Compliancy Services visit our website.
Please note, we would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Compliancy Services Ltd however, due to the volume of applications received only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.