Credit Operations Analyst
- Salary: GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- Location: Hertford, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Our client, a fast growing banking organisation in Hertfordshire is looking to recruit a credit operations analyst to join an underwriting team on a permanent basis.
- To support the process of customer loan approvals, and undertake key tasks in ensuring a smooth and effective transition to loan drawdown.
- Undertake facility reviews and appropriate activities to ensure the Lending Book has appropriate oversight.
- Instruct the appropriate professional advisors to provide due diligence for loan transactions.
- Manage and monitor SLA's for the professional advisors.
- Ensure that all post-sanction Terms and Conditions of the loans are met pre-drawdown.
- Detailed research and investigation of individual lending applications, ensuring all risks are identified
- Identification of policy or protocol exceptions, with suitable recommendations of any remedial actions required
- Ensure that all post-sanction administration procedures are timely and compliant with Bank's policies and procedures including the maintenance of appropriate MI.
- Maintain good working relationships with all legal and valuer panel partners to ensure smooth and timely exchange of correspondence and communication.
- Consistently demonstrate and evidence delivery of the bank's brand values and behaviours
- Review documentation provided by solicitors and valuers with a view to ensuring that any proposed security is acceptable to the Bank
- Liaise with Business Development Managers, Brokers and panel partners to monitor and drive completion of loans within the Bank's preferred timescales.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly
- Knowledge of Credit Operations activities essential
- Experience of dealing with Commercial Real Estate transactions is a clear advantage
- Strong communication skills including relationship management skills
- Experience dealing directly with clients and maintaining client relationships, within a service
- Strong attention to detail - is precise, fastidious and thorough
- Computer literate and very conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Methodical approach to planning and organising
- Excellent time management
- Self-driven and self-reliant - possesses an active dynamic approach to work and getting things done.