Events Manager Events Manager Location - Guildford, Surrey Salary - up to £50,000p/a
My client is all about people, inspiring people and exciting people. They work with some really exciting companies and make a real difference to their performance through behavioural strategies.
They are looking for an experienced Events Manager who will support the Marketing Director to organise successful events.
If you have a genuine passion for Event planning, aren't afraid to get stuck in and want to really be able to make an impact within an inspirational business then this could be for you. This is a hybrid role and will also require other duties aside from event planning. Main requirements
- Organising various size events ranging from breakfast meetings to large corporate events in London
- Writing case studies for current company programmes
- Creating contacts and loading to database
- Being proactive/knowledgeable of venues and contacts
- Planning & pitching ideas to directors for future events
- Executing events to high standard
- Commercial awareness to identify suitable contacts
- Proven previous event planning experience a necessity
- Attention to detail
- Resourceful with a can-do attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.