Audit Manager - Surrey
- Jun 02, 2021
- £60k - £80k
An Audit Manager job for a highly regarded Accountancy firm in Surrey who specialise in carrying out big 4 level work for private clients and privately owned companies.
A highly regarded top 50 firm, who specialise in working with HNWIs and perform big 4 level work, are looking for an Audit Manager. Based in Surrey, this is a newly created role due to the growth of their client portfolio.
The firm has been around for many years and is one of the largest independent firms in their area. As well as working with HNWIs across a range of sectors, a significant portion of their work comes from corporate organisations across a range of sectors.
This role would suit someone who has been an Audit Manager for at least a year and is looking for a new challenge in a firm that can offer genuinely excellent opportunities for progression. Because of the size of some of their clients, it would also suit those working in the big 4/top 10 who are looking for a broader role with a better work-life balance.
I have worked with the firm for nearly 10 years and because of the progression on offer, the low staff turnover and their working culture, I can honestly say they are one of the best firms of their size in the South East. Audit Manager responsibilities
- Manage a large client portfolio spread across the following industries: charities, film and media, professional services, technology and property
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m
- Responsible for the WIP and billing of your team
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.