Account Executive - Medical Communications Agency
- May 27, 2021
Senior Account Executive, Surrey / Hampshire area, flexible working, up to £30k - growing Medical Communications agency - Life Sciences graduates and experienced Account Executives
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join a growing Med Comms agency in Surrey. This is an independent and super agile agency who are going through an exciting period of growth. As a company they boast an impressive global client list, producing award winning programmes which blend scientific insights and creative thought.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate, driven team with huge scope for personal development as the business grows. Alongside a competitive starting salary they offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), quarterly bonuses, pension contributions, social events, employee discounts scheme for gym membership etc, flexible / remote working options and more!
This Senior Account Executive position is a newly created role due to growth. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and ensuring quality delivery of all projects
- Liaising with internal colleagues and third party suppliers to ensure programmes are delivered on time and to agreed standards
- Providing regular updates to clients
- Identifying potential issues and working alongside the wider team and external suppliers to propose appropriate solutions
- Medical writing - supporting the medical writers on research for a wide range of medical education and communications materials
- Assisting in the production of materials for new business pitches, including conducting research and helping to prepare budgets and presentations
To be considered for this Senior Account Executive role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency environment OR other communications experience alongside a relevant academic background in Life Sciences (or other relevant subject)
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
For more information please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.