Location: Goole, East Yorkshire, Yorkshire,
Competitive salary plus generous benefits package, including DB Pension
This is an exciting, newly created role to help a high-performing multi-national business strengthen its approach to IT governance, controls and risk management.
Croda International PLC is a highly innovative FTSE 100 business that makes and sells specialty chemicals. Croda operates in over 40 countries, employs over 5,500 people and generates revenues of over £1.3 billion.
The IT Risk and Assurance Manager will work closely with Croda’s IT teams in the core IT team, and at sites, to establish a robust controls framework based on best practice. They will build positive, peer to peer, relationships with the IT risk and control owners to ensure the risk and control framework standards are embedded and adhered to.
- Operate as a business facing senior manager facing off to the IT function you will own a comprehensive, well understood IT Controls framework and assure all corporate and site IT activities are operating reliably.
- Acting as a trusted advisor you will work positively and proactively with IT colleagues globally, ensuring best practice in IT controls is embedded and adhered to, whilst clearly documenting ownership of actions and IT risk.
- Work closely with internal and external audit partners acting as advocate for Croda’s approach and ensuring the business is kept up to date on contemporary thinking in IT Controls, Risk and Assurance audit methods.
- You should have significant IT audit experience, including audit of SAP systems, preferably gained from a first career in data-driven IT audit/consultancy. This should preferably be coupled with some exposure to process manufacturing industries. You should be an authority in IT risk, controls and assurance.
- An outstanding communicator with the ability to build relationships. You should be able to sensitively coach stakeholders and IT system owners in the advantages of robust IT control and risk management. A pro-active, positive problem solver you should have a pragmatic, outcome focused engagement style.
- You will have retained the depth of IT technical knowledge to allow you to advise system owners on appropriate remediation action, thereby mitigating issues presenting risk to Croda.