UX Designer (Glasgow)
- Feb 22, 2021
- £500 - £600 pd
Leading Global Banking Organisation. Drive Tech Innovation and Digital Initiatives. Work alongside wider design and product teams. End to end UX Design. 6 months contract, Glasgow Based
A leading global banking organisation is looking to build out their technology teams and scale out various digital offerings internally. As part of this journey to design a new platform for the wider engineering teams, a senior and experienced UX Designer is now needed for an initial 6 month contract to drive ideation through to delivery across the end to end Software Development Lifecycle of the project.
Sitting as part of the Chief Technology Office Experience team, your dynamic day to day will include elements across: user-centered design, modern development practices, using lean UX principles, spearheading design thinking workshops, and delivering solutions alongside other designers and product owners.
The ideal candidate will;
- Research, design, prototype user-centric designs with rapid testing and iteration.
- Have a proven track record in at least one design pillar: user research, interaction design/UX or visual design.
- Experience working in agile / lean methodologies and facilitating design thinking workshops.
- Experience with UX software and supporting tools to convey intent (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Optimal Workshop, UserTesting.com or similar).
- Excellent stakeholder management, influence and partnership skills, with ability to advocate for UX and communicate with diverse stakeholders.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Tim Yu at Morgan McKinley with your CV and contact details attached. Interviewing immediately.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.