He/She should have least 10 years of experience with at least 2 years as Scrum master. This role would be responsible for implementing Agile best practices within the team. Hands on experience in Java / JEE. Knowledge of IBM SPM is desirable Designated responsibilities a. Participate in design and code reviews. b. Convert the business requirements to technical and communicate to the team c. Implement agile best practices within the team d. Build agile mindset e. Motivate the team through excellent communication
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Glasgow, UK
Employment Type: Full Time Employment for 1 to 3 years
He/She should have least 10 years of experience with at least 2 years as Scrum master. This role would be responsible for implementing Agile best practices within the team.
Hands on experience in Java / JEE. Knowledge of IBM SPM is desirable
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Convert the business requirements to technical and communicate to the team
- Implement agile best practices within the team
- Build agile mindset
- Motivate the team through excellent communication
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Experience is playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (Adjust based on your necessity)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.