Software Engineering Lead/Site Lead for Controls, Legal and Regulatory Technology - Vice President
The Corporate Technology (CT) organizationdevelops applications and provides technology support for corporate functionsacross JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, RiskManagement, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within theCorporate Administrative Office (CAO).
Within CT, the Controls, Legal &Regulatory Technology organization delivers technology solutions for:
- Legal & eDiscovery - ensures that JPMC follows relevant laws, regulations and business rules, including understanding and adhering to ethical codes; managing litigations, transaction matters, legal entities, outside counsel's, legal hold, collection and preservation during litigation matters
- Controls & Operational Risk - identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of events; capital loss quantification, issue management, training and awareness
- Regulatory Engagement - oversight of Regulatory engagements - commitments, meetings and formal reporting to regulatory authorities; Policies & Standards, Legal Regulatory Change Mgmt. and Obligations
Controls, Legal & Regulatory Technologyis seeking a senior applications lead to lead manage major RegulatoryEngagement platforms, and to drive the execution of the transformation strategyas it pertains to these and other platforms with Controls, Legal &Regulatory Technology. KeyResponsibilities:
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Oversee agile feature teams delivering on business needs of Regulatory Engagement, while aligning with overall Global Technology engineering strategy and the evolution towards a continuous-delivery model based on test-driven development, automated deployments, and internal and external cloud platforms
- Serve as a change agent to rapidly adopt the DevOps Systems Reliability Engineer model that is being rolled out across Corporate Technology.
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders to solve technology related problems, prioritize issues, and transform the end user experience based on user-centric design practices
- Participate in the creation of, and lead the execution of the application transformation strategy. This involves helping to properly factor business capabilities into microservices, and advise on how they should be bounded and linked across applications which serve various business use cases, maximizing component reuse, improving user experience and shortening time to market.
- Ensure proper resourcing and resource utilization to adhere to program delivery milestones
- Experience in managing multiple application development teams with a proven track record of deliveries against the plan and on budget.
- Experience in user-centric design, with a proven track record of successful results
- Experience in agile transformation initiatives at scale
- Proven track record in software modernization
- Deep understanding of technology, architecture, design patterns and performance engineering
- Experience working as a delivery manager, managing technical program portfolio reporting and program planning management functions in a Financial Services setting
- Clean and concise communicator within and across teams under his/her management
- Strong team leader, both as a technical leader and as a team motivator who serves as a culture carrier for building a team that takes pride of ownership in their work
- Must be a team player; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet competing/changing deadlines and experience in delivering digital transformations
- Ability to plan, manage and report on multiple mid to large project assignments simultaneously
- Ability to influence stakeholders to take action / facilitate buy-in of recommendations
- Ability to work with a team of SMEs to assess needs, understand requirements, and syndicate solutions
- Unwavering focus on strong control & risk culture
- Innovative mindset
- Strong experience as a technical architect & delivery manager
- B achelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.