Software Engineer - Java
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You ' ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You ' ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what ' s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you ' ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages such as Java, J2EE or other enterprise languages such as .NET, C++ or Scala.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Design and develop strategic applications to collect, search for, display, distribute and report upon legal document data
• Create web components and cloud based micro services using Java J2EE, Spring boot, Cloud foundry, Eureka, Zuul, NodeJS, Angular 4 and ExtJS, HTML5
• Work in a development feature team collaborating closely with other features teams on this exciting enterprise product.
• Use and contribute to an agile product backlog, helping prioritize and size stories
• Partner with our product owners to craft and refine stories and design and develop technical solutions.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you ' re not just working at a global financial institution. You ' re an integral part of one of the world ' s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we ' re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you ' re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.